San Bernardino Valley College Signs Articulation Agreements with Keck Graduate Institute
The Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) has expanded its list of articulation agreements to 30 institutions, helping prospective students make a seamless transition into programs within the Henry E. Riggs School of Applied Life Sciences and the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
The most recent addition to the list is San Bernardino Valley College (SBVC). “We are thrilled to include SBVC as our newest partner,” said KGI Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid Sofia Toro. “This is a great opportunity for KGI, and we look forward to encouraging more students from California to study healthcare and the life sciences.”
As a result of the articulation agreements, qualified students receive various benefits, dependent on the program they choose. Benefits include:
- Priority consideration for scholarships (all programs except the Postbaccalaureate Pre-PA Certificate and Postbaccalaureate Premedical Certificate)
- Preference for seats in summer programs
- Expedited application review (all programs except the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA))
- Application fee waiver (excluding CAS applications — Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics (MSGDA), Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling (MSGC), MSPA, Occupational Therapy Doctorate, and Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Standardized test score waiver for the Master of Business and Science, Master of Engineering in Biopharmaceutical Processing, Master of Science in Applied Life Sciences, Master of Science in Medical Device Engineering, Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs, and Master of Science in Translational Medicine
- Guaranteed interview (all programs except MSGC and MSPA)
- One letter of recommendation waiver (MSGDA only)
KGI leadership is also close to finalizing agreements with several more institutions to offer these benefits to a larger pool of prospective students.
Article from The Keck Graduate Institute